A couple of weeks ago we went out. Didn't know where we were going, what we were going to eat, just knew that I had bought him a new outfit a while back and the heck if he was going to wear it the first time to an upcoming dog show! So I got dressed in a tight pencil skirt, top, and gray cardigan, along with my fave shoes, black stilettos with a zipper on the side of them. Now keep in mind this sexy wear is something I have not done in a really long time, though I normally try to look my best, I recently lost 40 lbs and I am looking now how I have always felt, beautiful! So where are we going? My husband says "Shooting Range?"...I heard gunshots but it was a bullet going through my idea of our date. He sees me a bit silent, "You're a bit over dressed for a shooting range." I was but I said, "No I'm not. I am actually perfectly dressed for a shooting range." He smiled and we left. Unfortunately the shooting range was closed but we did go to the sporting goods store, then we went to all the sports stores in the mall, in my STILETTOS! Then we went to a steak house for dinner where the steak was really good, not that it compares to the steak my husband cooks. We then took in the view of the beautiful bridge near our home, by now I was barefoot.
I surprisingly had a great time, and I bought nothing for myself (gasp!) he bought a couple things nothing major and I'm sure he had a great time. I look forward to going to the shooting range sometime soon, though I will not be wearing stilettos, well at least not a pair that fits me tight;)
No comments:
Post a Comment